Rivers Tide II - Art Print
This black and white river art piece was originally created using watercolor. It is inspired by the river at low tide, and you can start to see what is normally under water.
- Professionally printed with archival quality ink on 230gsm matte paper.
- There is no watermark or white border around the image.
- Colors may vary slightly due to different computer monitors.
- Shipped out from Bend, Oregon in 1-2 business days via USPS.
- Each print is packaged with chipboard and cellophane in a flat sturdy envelope.
- There is no matting or frame included. See frame options HERE>>
Please contact me if you need this print in a different size or would like to order it framed. I can also help with sizing and provide free mockups for your space.